Saturday, May 18, 2013

6


Being with you, is like riding a roller coaster of emotion. I don't know when it will get into a tummy churning drop or ascend to a heart pumping climb. How I feel like a giddy lovestruck teenager everytime you showed me even the slightest affection. And how my heart thumped painfully when I made you upset. But all in all I am thankful, that you never give up on me, no matter how irritating I am, how simple I am. You, who never showered me with cheesy things but never leave my side. You who make me feel safe just by saying "don't be scared, I'm here with you". You who worried over me even if you far away. You whom I think will be a great father in the future. You who taught how to be optimistic and realistic to the timid and naive me. You who taught me to be mature, eventhough until now I still think that my mental age is younger than it should be,haha, aah I still need to work on that.

Umm, I'd like to write more but writing this is quite overwhelming. I easily get all emotional lately,blame my hormones. I just wanna say, thank you for being by my side for all these years, we have our ups and downs, I hope you never give up on me. I'm not perfect. I'll annoy you, tick you off but put all that aside, I care and love you so much. Happy 6th anniversary, I love you, you :)



I hope the place where love lingers
Can be somewhere we can be together
It feels like a dream that I’ll never wake up from
It really seems like a dream

I remember the day we first met
You came to me on a dazzling and bright day
Thank you so much for coming to me

No comments:

Post a Comment